The complexity of our components is steadily increasing. Functional integration, visual and haptic surface requirements and, last but not least, economic constraints require intelligent and production safe tooling concepts.
- Early assessment of the general feasibility of the tool
- Study of complex slider movements through simplified 3D models
- Early study of split lines (cavity demoulding)
- Study of the demouldability in critical areas (e.g. soft nose)
- Tool concepts for complex demoulding processes
- Proposals for the necessary component revisions
- Presentation of study results